What we do
We Help Local Businesses Profit From Google
Simply put, our number 1 goal is for you to make a return on your marketing investment. That means you make real sales from the work we provide, not just statistics and wishful thinking.
ROI (return on investment) is our number 1 aim in every campaign, and it’s why we look at the potential for you to make money before we even take you on as a client, as if it’s not worth it for you, it won’t be worth us taking your money in the long run.
How We Operate
The steps involved when setting up a new project with us, are fairly straight forward.
- First we will discuss your high level goals, what do you want the end result to be by using our services?
- Second, we look at a timeframe, when you need to see your goals realised, as this will impact what we focus on, and whether we think your goals are viable.
- Next is our assessment, we will go away and analyse the competitive environment that you want to enter, to see how easy or difficult it might be to get your company exposure in the Google results.
- Now it’s the deliverables and costs, where we scope out exactly what needs doing to achieve your goals, how long it will take, and how much it will cost to get them done.
- Finally it’s agreement and reporting, where we agree to the terms and then agree on how best to report campaign progress with you, which can be via phone, email, video summaries, or in person meetings.
Who We Are
The owner of the business is Matt Jackson, an SEO professional with over 4 years experience in an ever changing field. Self taught and always up to date, he focuses on maintaining SEO strategies that not only work now, but continue to work years down the line, no matter how Google updates their algorithm.